Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PSA

                Creating this PSA was a hard task for me, mostly because I had never done anything like this before.  I felt like I had many ideas that were either too complicated for me to figure out how to do it, or I didn’t have the resources to do it, or my other group members didn’t like it.  I felt like our PSA could have been more exciting or involving but that it still does the job.  A link to our PSA is attached below.
                As a future teacher I think that this is a creative way to assess students on their learning.  I think that I could have students do a PSA type video or something similar to assess what they have learned.  Also many times as teachers we like to use different videos to get points across and although youtube and other sites have a lot of resources to choose from, they don’t always have what we are looking for.  That is why I could make a video to help my students to understand some of the things I am teaching about. 
Here is a link to our PSA

No comments:

Post a Comment