Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Podcast

In the beginning I started off thinking that creating a podcast would be one of the easier assignments on the list of assignments on the contracts, but once I started creating it, I started coming across more and more problems along the way.  At first I couldnt get Audacity to work on my computer and spent along time recording and re-recording my podcast to find that I was not able to save my podcast.  I ended up having to re download Audacity before I could get it to work properly.  Also because I was using Audacity, I had to find my own audio to use. This created another problem, because I had a hard time finding audio to use. However, now that it is done, I am proud of what I have done and feel accomplished at the fact that I was able to achieve creating this podcast. 

To be honest, I am not sure if I plan to use this in my future teaching.  If I do however, I think it would be useful to record lectures I do or classes, so that my students could have the opportunity to go back and listen to them on their own time just in case they missed parts the first time through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment