Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exit Slip 12/9/10

Three Different ways I will integrate technology into my future 3rd grade classroom!

1.) I will keep a blog that I will update daily, informing the parents of my students about the things that we do in class and any news our updates they should know about. 

2.)  I will have a smartboard where I will create and share actively engaging lessons with my students. 

3.) I will have my students share their stories on our classroom wiki, so that their friends and family will have the opportunity to see them.  This will also give them the opportunity to become more familiar with computers and working with them. 

4.) I would love to also integrate the Scratch Program to help give students a fun way to learn and review material. 

Here are some more options...
§  Interactive Whiteboards
§  Video Streaming
§  Blogging
§  Scratch
§  E-pals
§  Stimulations
§  Online White boarding
§  Course Websites
§  Podcasting
§  1:1 Initiative
§  Wikis
§  Screen casting
§  Video Editing
 I really liked this class today because it allowed us to look back at all of the things we have accomplished over the sememster and connect it to how we will integrate it into our future classrooms.   I have thought a lot about how my views have changed throught out this class.  When I first started, I pretty much thought you were crazy for wanting to put that much technology into the everyday classrooms of our youth.  But now I appreciate what I have accomplished this sememster and I am actually very excited to use it in my future classrooms.  I think that you did a great job as a professor this semester and hope that you dont hold it against me for thinking you were crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment